Thursday, December 29, 2005

10 Things

http://jennoah.blogspot.com/

Ok I took this from Jen..
Ten things you didnt know about me...well maybe you did.

1. I wanted to be a travel agent when I was in high school.

2.Dominic is the only man I have ever known (in the biblical sense)

3. I am not an only child. I have a step sister somewhere in this world but that is a long painful story and I dont go there because I love my dad that much.

4 If I ever won a large sum of money my aunt would never work another day in her life unless she wanted to.

5. I worry sometimes that this is all there is for me in this life but I will work night and day for the rest of my life if I have to to insure that there is a better life for my boys.

6. I cant drive a stick shift car.
7. I have never been to Hawaii.
8. I would really like to compete in an Iron Man competition some day.
9. I would like to have Lasik done some day very soon.
10. I think I would love to live in New York city and never drive an automobile ever again!

No comments: