Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Questions

Eggnog or hot chocolate? I like both. Like Eggnog with a bit of rum yummy.

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Unless they are too big he wraps them in special paper.

Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like white lights. Dominic likes colored lights.

Do you hang mistletoe? Sometimes. We have some but this year we didnt hang it thought Joseph might eat it!

When do you put your decorations up? Arough the first of December

What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Popettes from Dominic's family. Yummy

When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?Oh, I have no idea. I don't recall there being a defining moment of clarity or any feelings of betrayal over being tricked. It was just a hunch that grew, I guess.

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We use to get together with my aunt and uncle and got to open those gifts and dress up for church I always liked that. Now we got to Dominic's side of the family and eat and open bunches of gifts it's just the best. The boys have cousins to play with and Dominic's family well they are turly mine now after 15 years.

What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Cut out sugar ones and carrots for the reindeers.

Snow! Love it or dread it? We dont get snow here in California. But the snow we got in Virginia I liked at first till it got all brown and icky days later.

Can you ice skate? Yes and Derek is anxious to go.

Do you remember your favorite gift? My ballerina barbie.

What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family being together.
What is your favorite holiday dessert? Cheesecake.
What is your favorite holiday tradition? Driving around looking at Christams lights.
What tops your tree? This year we have a new tree top its hard to explain it looks like the space needle to me.
Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving when I can really give good gifts alas that hasnt happend in a few years.
hat is your favorite Christmas Carol? Angels we have heard on high, All I Want for Christmas is you.
Candy canes?

No comments: