Sunday, January 01, 2006

2005..... see ya!

2005: A Review

What did you do in 2005 that you've never done before?
Started working at Sbux.

Did you keep your New Years' resolutions and will you make more for next year?
No I didnt keep any. Dont think I am making any this year.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes there were a wonderful pair of Jakes born yeah! Love em!

Did anyone close to you die?
Dominic's Grandfather , a dear friends beloved husband, a dear friends beloved wife, a distant cousin of Dominic's.

What countries did you visit?
None. I barely left the city honestly.

What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Taken better care of myself.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a job.

What was your biggest failure?
Not working intentionally on my health and fitness.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
lots of illness,colds, flu, stomach bugs icky year of sickness.

What was the best thing you bought?
Flannel Sheets. Yummy

Where did most of your money go?
debt

Compared to this time last year are you:
a. Happier or sadder? In some respects happier. There is seems to be more HOPE.
b. Richer or poorer. Poorer I dare say than I have ever been in my life. That sucks.
What do you wish you'd done more of?
Reading. Relaxing. Resting.
What do you wish you'd done less of?
Less Worrying
How did you spend Christmas?
With my boys.
Did you fall in love in 2005?
Deeper in love with my husband and my family.
What was your favorite TV show?
Nip/Tuck
What was the best book you read?
Good Earth Pearl S Buck such a great book.
What did you want and get?
My job.
What did you want and not get?
Out of debt.
What was your favorite film this year?
The Village.
What did you do on your birthday?
Nothing we were sick. Dang it.
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If I had ended the year in a better financial place.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? Mom on the run!
What kept you sane?
My husband and good friends.

.
What political issue stirred you the most?
Who did you miss?
Jen "Boom Boom", My Pioneer gang, my cousin living so far away I barely see her, Dominic's grandfather.
Who was the best new person you met? Sarah N, she's just the best with burning potential to touch people in this world.
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.Only I can make my life the way I want it to be, and creating the life I truly desire takes action.

1 comment:

Balancing Act; Jenn said...

See? You just need to go on and delete that blog entry where you said not one good blessed thing happened to you in 2005. Just reading this entry proves that wrong-ola. You have come a long way baby! If anything in just your thought process (and more I think).... Keep up the positive thinking. Your last statement was right on the money.

Love ya.
JenN (now if by now you do not know that I spell my name with 2 count em 2 N's then I'm appalled. :)------I've been noticing you've only been using one N in my name. Hey! Get it right sista! :) :)-@