Sunday, January 15, 2006

Health Care... phhthththththt

So the insurance will cover your gastric bypass surgery and now they have approved you tummy tuck to remove that nasty left over skin. That's great.
BUT they wont cover my son who was BORN with cerebral palsy. Cant take him to the doctor for an ear infection without having to pay full price for the visit, the meds, any tests they want to run.

Yes I need to stop complaining, yes I get what I need not what I want. Hard to swallow all of that. But it's just me I have been chewing BIG ass chunks of this crap for months and I am sick of it.

So what to do ? It's out of my hands. I am on the phone calling, asking, fighting, making two steps forwad and getting kicked three steps back.
I am trying to not be so agressive and just be more assertive.
I am frustrated, simply stated just frustrated.

No comments: