Thursday, January 12, 2006

Yesterday after the meeting which we left feeling like we had been hit by a truck, Dominic and I went to lunch. Just the two of us. We sat down, we used real silverware. We havent done this just the two of us since November. While we sat and talked about the meeting, our eyes watering up every now and then Dominic said it hit him how involved I am and how he's a bit out of touch with it all.
It's binders and books and phone numbers and Mary is the Speech Therapist, Janet is the OT, Kelly is the intake cordinator, Dr Hanining, Dr Santos, Dr Manny, Jim the Orthopedist. For one 30 pound boy. Ask for a name and number I can give it to you on a dime.
I have written it all down, it's in the binder, I always say if I die this is Josephs whole life, find this binder and youre fine. But I can see how they just want to crawl under the bed and let me do it all it's easier that way but yesterday my mom and Dominic saw how it all gets to me. I will die on the hill for everything that Joseph needs but it would be easer if I had an Army helping out.
So we came home more united, we had a nice afternoon while Joseph napped. It was a bittery sweet day for us as a couple.

Today little j and I are hanging out. I just cant get over this tired feeling. UGH

No comments: