Sunday, July 02, 2006

Ants in the kitchen

I have ants. Stupid ants. Joseph goes about and points them out.
"Momma ant..Momma more ant... Momma ant" yes I know Joseph.

He's feeling much better. So much better thankgoodness.

Today is my last day at work. I am excited to find something else. A change I tell ya.
So I am cleaning and spraying and trying to fix the garbage disposal. The girls at work ( I swear I am not sure who raised them) think I should not do the things I do it's MAN"S work they say. HA. I say if you marry someone in the military you cant just leave the ants and broken disposal till he gets home. That wont do. But sometimes I have to leave stuff either I just cant fix it or I leave so Dominic will feel useful.
I mow the lawn, I gas up the car, I take out the garbage. I cant think of a single chore I wont do.
Ok I am going to go kill some more ants. Joseph has his cowboy hat on and is shooting them with his toy gun saying "welp welp" then I have to say "he's so courageous". (a line from Wild Wild West....) You all have a nice Sunday you hear?

2 comments:

Shauna said...

We live next to an orchard, so we have all kind of creatures. But here is a funny thought: a few years ago in a rental house we had, we had ants EVERYWHERE!!! Adam was obsessed with killing all of the ants, I got tired of killing all of the ants and having more the next day. Anyway, for Christmas I bought him an ant farm.
Ok, I thought this was HILARIOUS!!! He viewed it as mocking him and being on the ants side. Apparantly, I have a different sense of humor. I still think it is hilarious.

Balancing Act; Jenn said...

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a Southern girl at heart with the you have a good Sunday ya hear bit. All you needed to do was add in the Ya'll have a good Sunday ya hear and it would have been plum plucked out of the South.

See? You DO need to move back here.

I know it'll never happen. Just sayin. You're a Cali girl. I know.

--J