Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dont worry it only hurts when I laugh.

The Last Comic Standing on NBC is coming down to the final four. Josh Blue has Cerebral Palsy. He uses it in his act. Alot. And I find myself laughing, with him, at him and then it stings a little and I stop. Because it feels like I am laughing .... at my child.
At Joseph.
It shouldnt be funny that he may struggle to put on deoderant some day, should it?
I like Josh I do. I admire him he's doing so much with his life, so much more than others ever do. Go Josh. He plays soccer and has done the Last Comic Standing. It's important for me that he's brining CP out. It hard to find "Famous" people with CP. I guess until Joseph is bigger and is playing pro hocky. So for Josh to bring CP out is great thing. He's a funny guy I guess I wish he just didnt use his disablity so much in his act because for me it only hurts when I laugh.

No comments: