Friday, July 14, 2006

Hit me upside the head and call me Betty

I thought the whole idea was that you would work from home or be a stay at home mom so you could be with your kids? So they wouldnt have to be in daycare or with a sitter?


I know as well as anyone that you need a break every now and then. I get that.

But I dont get that you take them to daycare while you work from home. I know that it would be difficult at best to get anything done with them home. I dont know it was a choice you made. I have made mine. I just dont know. How do you call yourself a stay at home mom when they go to daycare and you have maid?

Do you see how I might be confused? Do you see how I might make a face or wrinkle my brow when I talk to "Betty" about how difficult it is to work from home with the men remolding her house all around and how she has to take the kids to daycare and pray they dont get sick before the big family vacation to Orlando? My brow just wrinkles up.
Boy does she have a stressful life that Betty.
And when your son has an ear infection he got from daycare you said and ask me if the plane trip will bother him "yes it will" dont send him over to play at my house the weekend of my sons birthday!!! BITCH!.

Just another day in paradise here.

No comments: