Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I am short and cranky today.
Derek's friends swooped in at 8:57 am made a small mess and then had to swoop out to daycare after 20 min. Derek is cranky about that, I dont blame him.
Joseph wants to watch the same scene from Spiderman overandoverandover again. I do not. He does not like it that I dont but that is just how it is.
It's too hot to go anywhere really even to the backyard to swim as silly as that sounds, it's too hot to swim.
I sat and watched Derek at swim lessons last night when it was 7 o clock and 100 degree still. It felt like torture for me not to be able to get in to that water.
Some day maybe we'll have a pool.

I love raspberry yogurt. It's my favorite flavor. It makes me all ooohh and awww when I eat it. It's that good.

Did you watch Supernanny last night? That first lady made me crazy.

Ok that's all I got I guess.
Have a nice day.

No comments: