Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Best Friends Cont

Ok today was a rough day. I went to the preschool to find that Joseph pretty much cried off and on (mostly on) the whole 3 hours. Oh yeah. I felt so bad for him and those around him.
I had a major headache from it all.
So when it came time to dig in to the friends entry I really wanted to put more, say more but I just didnt have a single brain cell left.
I will say hands down Dominic is my best friend. I can always, always count on him. And while I feel very close to my aunts and my cousin (Hi Christy) they are family and does that count? I dont think it's healthy to call your mom your best friend she's your mom.

I will say Buffie is a great friend, and when Dom was away at school when Derek was 2 she was there and that was huge! I have known her forever and I will love her forever and always.
Carla and I have Iraq and the curse that has followed and things just wouldnt be the same with her.
We make each other crazy but we have been thru hell and back together and you just cant forget a friend like that.
There are so many I am forgetting I am sure.

I hope you all had a great day.

No comments: