Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I am the greatest mother in the world!

I must be. They wont leave me a lone. Not for a moment. Not for a single moment of a 24 hour period. If one is off doing something the other is very close by. I think I get maybe 5 minutes an hour here and there that one of them is not on me, near me, touching me, crawling on me, talking to me, pulling on me. Folks I am talking even in my sleep.
Dominic, the daddy, the one they leave alone cuz "it's too hot, daddy's tired lets go" says "They will be grown and you'll miss them" I have started to give him the evil eye when he says it because I dont believe it but I know I know he's right. (Please God let him be right)


Ok August is going to be (in loud booming voice) THE GREATEST MONTH EVER for the Giardinas. It's only the second day and it alreay rocks. Oh yeah baby.
So hold on to our stuff, August is going to be great.

If you're watching Rock Star Supernova.... when will Zyra just get to go home? When will Lucas start Singing and stop growling? It's sexy when Billy Idol does it but baby you arent Billy Idol? Storm gets better and better each week and Dave Navaroo's hair is awful. I am so in the know on these things so you MUST trust me.

Last Comic Standing... I dont know I see Josh winning because he's staying safe. No penis jokes and while that might sound boring for the voting crowd I think that's how you have to play it. I am just saying.
Ok I am out, it's therapy day. New therapist.
THE GREATEST MONTH EVER....continues.....

1 comment:

Balancing Act; Jenn said...

I think they like Lucas and that scares me. He is not the best one, he so is not. I think the chick Delana (who tore up in a good way the first song she ever sang on the show and they wanted an encore performance???) might be the best one. She isn't my favorite per se but she seems solid and they seem to like each of her performances. Noah is totally hooked on that show and so am I which begs the question; I thought you hated that music! And I do! So why do I follow this show? Maybe it's how silly Tommy Lee is, or maybe it's just a time filler when I need to veg; either way, I'm in it till the end and I so don't listen to that kind of music. Funny.