Monday, March 05, 2007

Finally a Queen



I went to the dentist today. I haven't been since February 03. I have had one tooth in the back (number 15 I have learned) that has really been bothering me.

Sure enough I am heading for a root canal and a crown. I have never had a crown before I feel almost regal about the whole thing. I am not NOT so NOT just NOT looking forward to the root canal but it was my own fault. The tooth has really been bothering for a long time and I should have taken care of it long ago when it might have just been a simple filing.

So now I get to go to a very fancy pants Endodonitis. (sp?)Wow.

The rest of my teeth are wonderful and I guess my dentist is going to whiten them for me too when I get my root canal done. Sort of an incentive to make sure I actually get he work done. I am going next Monday. Hold on to your hats.

No comments: