Friday, March 23, 2007

I NEED SOMETHING DEEP FRIED AND SMOTHERED IN CHOCOLATE!

my favorite line from Shrek 2.

This has been a rough week. Derek was up alot last night with the hives and then his face started swelling and I called the advice nurse who I swear to God asked me what I was going to do. She said and I quote "Well what do you plan to do?" it was all I had not say "Never call this number AGAIN!"
So we have new meds for Derek, if you're keeping track that is the 6th one THIS WEEK. The Target Pharmacy knows me the doctor's office doenst even ask me to spell my last name anymore. UGH.
I think he's feeling better I think.
Joseph is a pill...did I say that? Yeah. I told Dominic that Sunday Joseph's is all his! Which they are very happy when they have Daddy Sundays so it's no biggee.



No comments: