Wednesday, March 28, 2007

MIA

After last weeks continuing saga with Derek's illness I needed the weekend to recharge. This week started off with 3 tests in one day yesterday for me. Now I am spent.
My back has been really ... I cant say "hurting" it's just a dull constant ache and I am over it. I think it was my body's way of saying STOP you need to stop and take care of Mama for a minute. BUT....

I have said before I find myself holding my breath. I don't breath correctly. It was brought to my attention when I worked at Starbucks a co-worker pointed out that I hold my breath. I don't take regular breaths I would go back to the back room and huff and puff and they thought I was mad when I was just really breathing. And now I find myself holding my breath just trying to get thru the next thing, the next thing. Hold your breath...wait for it...it will come. No time to relax. No time to exhale that's when it will strike!

I am on 'spring' break from school and I think Ft. Lauderdale Where the Boys Are would be grand. (College kids don't go there any more do they? I once saved my money to go away for spring break and my father said NO WAY. At the time I had no idea why he was against my going now , oh now I get it) So while I don't have as much school work as usual and the boys have a break from homework I do have projects for school to work on but I so want to take a few days to breath I was ready to breath ... and that's when it happened... I took my last test last night at 11 pm (yes I waited till the last possible moment. Yes my husband gave me grief about it) and I began to think about what I could do with myself while the boys are still in school for a few days and I don't have as much studying and..... wait for it, because it came...

..... Joseph woke up grumpy and said "I don't feel good" and asked for daddy. Never a good sign.
He says he's better now but he has those Giardina Boy sick eyes..it's coming back around.
I think I'll go make a white flag I am just over it.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Sorry, but I don't have your e-mail! I'm writing to the bloggers listed on the Tracy Press Web site to thank everyone for letting us link to their blogs, which has been a treat for visitors. Had a thought. We could write a little more about you and your blog on the "Blogs from the community" page (http://tracypress.com/content/view/2908/50/. Or you could send us something.

Here's what we got from Jeff Sparkman, who used to write a column for the Tracy Press. His is our latest blog to add to the list.

Siftin', by Jeff Sparkman, Mountain House
Sparkman shares observations on pop culture's forgotten and should-be forgotten. Looking for cheap laughs? This is the place. As it says on the blog, Siftin' is "living in the past for a better tomorrow."

If you send me something like that (the name of the blog and your name and town) along with a 50-word-or-less description of your blog, I'll add it to the page. And you'll probably get more looky-loos. Don't worry. We won't start charging you for this. It's just for fun.

One more thing: This is your chance to ask us to take the link to your blog off our site, if you want.
Thanks!
Cheri
Editor, Tracy Press
cherim@tracypress.com