Friday, April 20, 2007

BLACK FRIDAY...maybe at least for me.


So I haven't gone grocery shopping in a week! A week with two boys. So we were low on everything and some things just plain out! So after I took Derek to school I took Joseph to Jack in the Box for french toast sticks. I am in sweats, no make up, dirty shirt.... Never. Again.

....Do you already know where this is going.... for those that have known me for a while...maybe...

So I am waiting to leave the place they call a parking lot but it is actually HELL. I am just sitting there when I felt it, I heard it. Yup someone backed in to me. AGAIN!

I pulled out of the way and found a large ding on my back right fender. The man in his fancy suit comes over shiny silver pen in hand and I the rest I just can't say because it might be considered fraud, and it made me say a very unlady like word in front of my child.

So I come home and I am trying to call Dom to tell him but he won't answer his phone.
I try to call my dad he's not home. I sit down and email my mom, and Dom and I get an email from Derek's teacher titled "For your information"
I think it's bad but I am hoping for good.
Apparently Derek took one of his science experiments to school yesterday. A large water bottle full of green mouth wash with a raisin in the bottom. The yard lady freaked and took Derek to see the Principal. Derek neglected to tell me about this yesterday. His teacher went on to elebroate that the incident could have caused "hysteria with a potentially unknown hazardous material at school" smack my forehead! So we'll have to deal with Mr. Einstein when he gets home.
It has been a day indeed and honey it's not even 10 am. I think I need a hug.

No comments: