Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Curvey Girl

I went to check out Curves today. It looked really nice. Everyone was very nice and they asked great questions and had a great staff. But.... it's a bit out of my monthly budget. $44. a month and no child care not that my kids would stay in the child care area but I dont have anyone to watch them so I can go work out so I have to pass. But they measured my body fat and took other measurements and gave me my BMI which was pretty interesting.
So if you're a woman looking to get into shape go check them out, it seems like a pretty decent program.

1 comment:

ザイツェヴ said...

Remember, I told you about that place, almost 2 years ago now.

To follow-up, my wife cancelled her membership with them. She had no complaints and said that the place is far nicer than 24 Fitness where she went before in Fremont. It's just she has different approach to fitness now (various in-home excercises with DVDs, etc.)