Friday, June 01, 2007

AMEN



It was a rough week for me in lots of ways. A few white knuckle moments and a few conversations that caused voices to be raised with several different people. I had to stand my ground on things I really believe it. Never once did I not believe with all of my heart that I was wrong. And I say I came out maybe not ahead, maybe not on top, but in a better place. With more peace in my heart. I stood firm and tall.

May started full of hope and then it got kind of wacky for us and again I start June full of hope swelling inside me. Take a deep breath and dive into it, it is the best way to get across this pool I think.

So whatever caused the week/the month to end on the note that it is I say Thank You. I say I am grateful. I say I will not forget the kindness I received. I say I will pass it along and play it forward in the best way I can as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Somebody once told me, "Do you want to be right or do you want to be loved?"

I don't know the situations, but I try to remember that when I argue with people I care about. And sometimes with others, you would rather be right. I get that too.