Thursday, June 07, 2007

F a Duck

From Mom 101

Happy Links-a-Plenty
If you haven't been following Duckiegate over at Motherhood Uncensored, you don't know what you're missing. Start here. Then click over to the witty (if sometimes too subtle for readers) responses at Her Bad Mother and Mothergoosemouse. If you still haven't had enough, go to Parentdish and see who throws the first stone. It's not as fun as watching Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School, but really, it's close.Edited to add: The fun continues, with video no less. David sez Free the Duck.

This has happened to me lots and lots of times. Things have ended up in my cart and in my car lots of times. On the flip side I have paid for things and get home to find I dont have them. I think it all works out in the end. What do you think?

No comments: