Thursday, June 21, 2007

Friday Fun.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Preparing for the birth of my first child.



Five snacks you enjoy.

Wheat thins .

Diet Coke.

French fries

M& M's

(yes I am a health food nut! NOT)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics
Probably just about anything by Duran Duran, Madonna and Spandau Ballet. Anything from Singing in the Rain (the movie) there are plenty of songs I know all the lyrics too.




Five things you’d do if you were a millionare
Help some of family out. Travel a lot. Buy a house. Sleep better at night than I do now.



Five bad habits

Procrastinate. Worry too much. Try to make everyone happy. I am a control freak. Eat too many carbs.




Five things you like to do

Sleep. Ride my bike. Shop. Like at the mall with enough money to really buy what I want. Hang out with the boys and just relax.



Five things you’d never wear again

Wedding dress. Maternity clothes. Pigtails. Knee high scocks. Starbucks Apron.



Five favorite toys

Ipod. My camera phone. Derek's Nintendo Ds. I dont have a lot of toys

No comments: