Thursday, June 14, 2007

Summer school.

It has begun. My summer class has started. The clock is ticking. I have 6 weeks to get a better grade in Algebra than the F I got during the Spring semester. My instructor graciously let me sort of extend into summer. While I have the extra time I really am not any better off than when the semester ended. Ho hum.

Meanwhile my swim (yes my swim class) begins on the 25th. 4 days a week, 2 hours a day. Oy!
My arms feel sort of sore just thinking about it.

As far as Derek's summer school, I am not happy at all about it. It seems to be just a place for all of the troubled kids to go to have a babysitter for a few hours. He's working on a few things but it seems the teacher spends a lot of time discipling the class.

Joseph keeps asking if he has school and when he gets to school and where is Miss Monica? sigh. The one that isn't going to school WANTS to go. Go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Brandon was in 8th grade, we hooked him up with a tutor for about 4 months and I think he pulled all A's in algebra this year. Let me know and I can hook you up.