Wednesday, July 25, 2007

100 (ok maybe 12 ) Things I am going to do when this semester is O V E R!

1. Watch a great movie maybe 4 or 5 of them. Shooters will be one of them Carla you can be sure.
2. Read a few good books.
3. Read a great magazine. Something trashy like People.
4. Hang out with the boys a lot more than I have this summer. They help momma out a lot.
5. Get my hair done. Cut and colored.
6. Go out to dinner with my hubby and have a conversation that will begin and end without someone interrupting it with a story about a video game or a fire truck they saw.
7. Sell an organ so I can buy the books I need for next semseter.
8. Burn my bathing suit. It's been a great suit but I am ready for it to be long gone and never see it again let alone put it on again 4 times a week for 6 weeks.
9. Step away from this computer for a few days at least.
10. Give the house a real good top to bottom cleaning.
11. Sleep in a little or maybe take a nap.
12. Get back to the gym.

No comments: