Friday, July 13, 2007

What I've Done.- Linkin Park

Derek is a big Linkin Park fan. I really like them and I like that he seems to really be into music and decent music. This is the new song and Derek said he likes what it means. He's a smart kid how that happened I have no idea. He's sitting in the rocker singing this song at the top of his lungs with the Ipod on. He has no idea how loud he is.




What I’ve Done
in this farewell
there's no blood
there's no alibi

cause i've drawn regret
from the truth
of a thousand lies
so let mercy come

and wash away
what i've done
i'll face myself
to cross out what i've become
erase myself
and let go of what i've done

put to rest
what you thought of me
while i've cleaned this slate
with the hands
of uncertainty
for what i've done
i start again
and whatever pain may come
today this ends
i'm forgiving what i've
done

No comments: