Friday, August 17, 2007

Woe is Me

I woe is me a lot. I can stand in the kitchen and sob and shake my fists up to the heavens and ask why did this or that just happen? But I know why. I always know why. I made the choices I made and I am here because of those choices I know it. I get it. I have had my share of woe is me and I have had my share of "why does she get a vacation..." shake my fist moments and then I have my "cut it out at least you have a husband who loves you and healthy kids" blah blah blah.

My heart goes out to Yvonne and Mindy. They are really having a rough time. A rough time that keeps on going and going the Energizer Bunny of rough times and I wish I could swing them some good luck... if I had any sister you could so have some... but no, none here, not really.
Just cyberhugs go read them and send them some too.

www.mommyblog.com

www.joyunexpected.com

No comments: