Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday I love ya

I get insanely happy on Friday mornings just thinking about hanging out with the boys and watching Wrestling. Hee Hee.
Today I had to give my big speech in my...ahem...speech class. Well technically it's called Communication Studies. I have had a few Communication classes in my day let me tell you. Too many to mention being a communication major and all. So I was not worried, not at all, about this speech. In fact I was worried about it being too long. Which it was. ahem. But I got a perfect score and some great comments from my classmates. Woo hoo. To me there is no excuse not to walk away with an A in this class. I mean good grief it's my major.


The boys and I have colds or something so we are just sort of hanging out.
I start to feel better and then it hits me and I feel worse out of the blue. I just have this dry cough and after dinner I got pretty achey. Go figure. Derek seems better and Joseph says he's good.
I thought Dom was catching it but maybe not.

Ok pop that popcorn, give me some comtrex and get ready for smack down.

No comments: