Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hello World

What have you been up to?
Well I have been 38 for 2 whole days now. Woo Hoo. 38 is so much better than 37.
I am telling you.
Actually it's not any different at all.
Nope.
I don't think I am any taller. I don't think I have any additional gray hairs (Thank God) or new wrinkles (Amen) Joe I do have a cold now which is not fun.
Nothing new here. Lots of Algebra homework which well you all know how I feel about that. UGH.
I did have a soda moment last night. I opened a 2-liter of 7-up (cherry 7-up even) that Joseph brought into the house from the car (I know) and it squirted soda All.Over. The kitchen and me. UGH. I moped the floor but my honey did not feel that I did a good enough job and Lordy have I heard about it. I say if you want something done well, do it yourself big guy.
Ok I am off to watch American Idol and do my Algebra. Man do I hate Algebra but dang it I am passing this class.

joe and my birthday cupcakes.

No comments: