Thursday, April 24, 2008

YEAH BABY


I got my tickets and you can't have them.
Oh no you cannot!
Do I have the best cousin on the planet or what?
Yes, oh yes I do. To just call me up and say "Hey you never been to a playoff game and I think you should go. Can you go? You're going!" and then he gets on a plane and goes to Vegas for the weekend and I get his hockey tickets! WOO HOO!
Hot off the printer baby.
Tell me Who's Your Nabby? (I think I am gonna have to saw Mark! Oh yeah!)

So I ask you how do you thank a guy like that? A guy that buys playoff tickets, gives them to you and then fly's to Vegas for the weekend? Gotta do something for him. He does this kind of thing for us all the time. Suggestions?
Send em!

*** We always offer to pay him for the tickets and he never takes it. So gotta come up with something else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uhhh...pay him for the tix???