1. Most American car horns honk in the key of F.
2. The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan."
3. Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
4. Every time you lick a stamp, you consume 1/10 of a calorie. Does anyone lick stamps any more they are all self sticky right?
5. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes. My son is not average I swear it takes him a lot longer than that.
6. Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it
has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off
the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to
realize what is occurring, relax and correct itself. Hmm who took the time to find this out.
7. Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks
otherwise it will digest itself.
8. The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; '7' was selected after the
original 7-ounce containers and 'UP' for the direction of the bubbles.
9. 101 Dalmatians, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, and Mulan are the only
Disney cartoons where both parents are present and don't die throughout the
10. A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. Lucky Pig
11. 'Stewardesses' is the longest word that is typed with only the left
12. To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, push your thumbs into its
eyeballs - it will let you go instantly. I think that might work for anything that has you in it's jaws.
13. Reindeer like to eat bananas. Why do I not believe this one?
14. No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver and
15. The word "samba" means "to rub navels together." Let's Samba. Do pigs samaba?
16. Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.
17. The electric chair was invented by a dentist. Oh I so believe that! Hence my fear of dentist. Ochie!
18. The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II
Killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
19. More people are killed annually by donkeys than airplane crashes. (Dear Val do you see this? Now get on the plane and go on vacation! Just no donkey rides)
20. A 'jiffy' is a unit of time for 1/100th of a second. I think it takes them longer than that to change your oil.