Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ants part II



I am happy to report that I haven't really seen any ants in the kitchen in two days. Phew.


I am NOT happy to report that now they are in the bathroom.


I am trying to find out where they are coming from and kill them.


UGH.


Friday night I had this in the backyard. I was not very happy about this. I knew no one would believe me so I had to snap a shot. Yes folks those are ants. LIVE ants. I sprayed them and put some ant poison down in the area I thought they were coming from.


The rock is to give you an idea how big that pile of ants really is. sigh.
I am not sure I want to get into have an exterminator come out it's pretty expensive and I am hoping we aren't going to be here much longer. Maybe a few more months.

In the mean time we just keep trying to find where they are coming from and kill them. I honestly wouldn't mind if they hung out in the backyard, that patch is pretty far away from the house, but now that they seem to be in the house, I am done and now you must die!
So the battle continues. UGH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When we first moved to our current house, we had them bad. We finally had to have a pest control dude come out. He found 3 colonies in our backyard. He sprayed and we've never had them come back.

Val