Monday, June 09, 2008

Birthday's oh I got birthday's

I have been lame on the birthday's lately. Sorry. It started with my friend Clista's I missed hers. Then I went and I missed Carlas.
I missed Kim's 40th. That is a big number but she handled it well I think. I think she made a birthday gift list for her friends and they came through.
I missed Buffies I hope she got a new purse or a new dog or something.
I missed my Aunt Esthers. I am happy she likes hockey now.
I missed Jenn's I think she had a nice day with her boys.
I missed Jill's.
I missed Val's and I am sure I am even right now missing someone's birthday but I can't recall.

I thought of you all. Some I sent cards too. Some I did not. I could say it's been crazy around here but when has it not been? My mom will tell you she does not do birthdays. Dom will say it's because she grew up in a large family and maybe they didn't really celebrate. Maybe. She does great for the boys birthdays but she might forget to send you a card. She might send you an email or she might call you. She's good like that.
I love birthday's. I love cards and parties and dinner and gifts. Oh I love the gifts. Life is for celebrating. Maybe it's the Italian rubbing off on me. I think everyone no matter how old should have a party. I think everyone should celebrate you. You should celebrate you.

It started that I would write a nice entry about the birthday-ee (Ms Cataldo is that correct? I am so sure it's not!) but it got away from me and I forgot this year.
You are all wonderful and very dear to me. You all mean the world to me.
I shall love you each maybe on your unbirthday how is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a fabulous birthday.
I got a new coach pursue from James.
I got a new Dooney & Burke pursue from Collin & Mathew.
And I got breakfast, lunch and a movie basket from Nate.

So I got great stuff from all the men in my life.

And the best part was I was mentioned in the blog.

Buffie

I also got a new bracelet from the cupcake that says Auntie Buffie