Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Morning

Fridays are not suppose to be like this.

We woke to the door bell. The workers were here to repair the linoleum that the appliance delivery guys tore. They said they would be out between 9 and 9:30. They showed up at 8:30. Great. Love that.

So we let them in and headed to the kitchen for coffee then we found the ants. MORE Ants. I am dying. They were in the pantry. Crawling all around. UGH! So we took everything out of the pantry and sprayed and cleaned. UGH! Dom was not happy that the morning was turning out this way and frankly neither was I. So off to IHOP we went for brunch. It was good to let them do the cleaning and cooking for a day. Then a horrible headache hit me. I had to lay down for a bit. Not sure if it's from all the smoke around here, this tooth I have not had fixed yet or all the darn bug spray. Maybe a combo of it all.

Later, I have taken the boys to the gym to swim, gone to grocery store and killed more ants. sigh.
And we said good bye to Uncle Danny. It was so nice seeing him. I am glad he made the trip. The boys had a good time. I hope to get the ants under control around here and I hope these fires get under control soon too.




Dontcah love how they are all sort of squinting the same?

No comments: