Friday, October 17, 2008

Well what does that mean!

So my cousin is getting married TOMORROW. Ok
We looked at house this afternoon, just by chance and I walk up and there is a geranium growing in the front yard. My grandmother grew LOTS OF geraniums all over the place. A sign? There is a lime tree in the back yard. There is a million things I could tell you but I won't... so I go into the garage and there is a Daltile box on the floor in the garage. That is the company my cousin's soon to be as in tomorrow's husband works for. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
What does it mean that it's in our price range and in our school district?

Tell me?!?!

3 comments:

Balancing Act; Jenn said...

It means GO FOR IT! Ms. Overthinker. :)

Now THAT's the pot calling the kettle black. Phewy.

GO4IT

Anonymous said...

is it single story? move in-able? as in not a lot of work to be done? Big decision, as we all know. In the words of a wise woman ; ) GO4IT

Anonymous said...

One more thought "Grandma my be telling you this is not the one". Only you and your family know the answred to this house. If it look right, feel right, and you can be happy with it go for it. Uncle Phil