Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back it up big fella.

Have you backed up your hard drive lately?
Here I am with a paper due on Tuesday. A paper I have written once already. I could just tweak it and turn it in and be set to go. But, remember when our hard drive crashed? It took that paper along with it. Gone. I thought I saved it but I cannot find it either on my back up disk or in paper form. UGH! So now to crank it all out again. It's frustrating.
So my advice to you is back it up. Save it. Photos, music, documents whatever you have that might just really suck if you lost it. Back it up. If you're not sure how to do this I know some people that can help you oh and yes it's not a fun thing to do I know it's like cleaning out a closet or your car but let me tell you you'll be happy you took the time to do it if you should ever experience a crash and I happen to know a thing or two about crashes. wink!

No comments: