Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sick kid part ...oh forget it

Last night out of no where, Joe complains about a sore throat. Sure enough it's red and it goes down hill from there. He's up most of the night with a stuffy nose and he wants to stay home from school and Derek too to keep on eye on him and where's daddy I need daddy and mama come here hold me hold me. phew. It was a rough one.
Did I mentin I have a paper and a presentation due today that I had not finished? I planned to spend the day to do it while he was in school. When will I learn that that plan never works?!
He's been good and I am almost done. It's all good.

Hummer woman is driving all about town and I have several calls with her lic number now. Will see how long this takes to come to a an end. I have put it to bed and stopped looking for her and now she comes out. crazy. CRAZY!

Today I registered for 4 of my last 5 classes. Woo Hoo. I am so excited to be done with this program. It's been a long road but so worth it.

Ok off to finish and slam out my presentation.

No comments: