Friday, January 23, 2009

I read my horoscope everyday. Just for fun mostly. This morning the paper mine and Dom's both said "you need to make a list" and we had just sort of finished our list for the day. Too funny. This was mine for today on Yahoo.


Your intense emotions are starting to mellow out quite a bit today, which should make your day a very easy one compared to recent weeks. Instead of getting worried that things aren't going to go the way you want them to go, you will be able to relax and accept things as they are. Clarity is now controlling your thought processes, not confusion. This means that you will be able to see every challenge as an opportunity, instead of a test you have to pass. Happiness is much easier to achieve.

To say the last few days have been intense is an understatement. I feel a bit of calm now. I still have homework and school work hanging over me. I still have a sick Joe and I still have some major projects ahead but the major worries and out of my hands feeling is gone. Thank goodness.

No comments: