Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lazy Wednesday

Goodness me out of the blue my Joe got sick. Crazy cough (like a seal) stuffy nose, sneezing, that sick look in his eyes. Where. Did. This.Come.From?! So we're home today hanging and cuddling. He calls it lovely dovey time. Fine by me. Derek wanted to be sick and have lovely dovey time. He's probably out there licking door knobs to get his turn. Sigh. So Aunt Sue sent me this. Thought I'd post it. Enjoy. Do it if you want. What else do you have to do today? I mean yes there are a million things that could be/should be done but well you know you need a break right?

Where is your cell phone? table
Your significant other? Dominic
Your hair? messy
Your mother? Nana
Your father? Cecil
Your favorite thing? sleep
Your dream last night? hockey
Your favourite drink? tea
Your dream/goal? degree
What room are you in? family
Your hobby? hockey
Your fear? snakes
Where do you want to be in 6 years? there
Where were you last night? school
Something that you aren't? wealthy
Muffins? no

Wish list item? house
Last thing you did? laundry
What are you wearing? shoes
TV? cartoons
Your pets? coming
Friends? few
Your life? better

Your mood? busy
Missing someone? yes
Drinking? no
Smoking? never
Your car? red
Something you're not wearing? earrings
Your favorite store? Target
Your favorite color? blue
When is the last time you cried? friday
Where do you go to over and over? school
My favourite place to eat? Chevy's

Favourite place I'd like to be at right now? foxwood

No comments: