Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1st going on around here.

Yesterday Dom bought a Mac. (If you're even thinking of getting a computer or making the move to a MAC, let me know They are having some awesome deals right now we got an iTouch for free! I think we walked out the door just under a grand no kidding.)
So it's Dom's computer. He's made it pretty clear he doesn't really want to share. Whatever. That's fine. I am not a huge fan of the operating system. I know Mac's are wonderful blah blah blah but I am still a PC girl. I am however digging the Itouch.

Today's first was Derek heading to jr. high. Last year he get on his bike and headed off and that was that. This year...he just walked (with his buddy from a few house down)
sniff.
It's just a tour and an orientation, tomorrow is the actually first day. Tomorrow Joe starts first grade and will be gone for a few hours more each day (woo hoo!)

Stella is just not sure what the heck is going on. She's pacing the house waiting for Derek to come home. What on earth will she do tomorrow?

No comments: