Friday, September 18, 2009

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Orange Soda

2. Where was your profile picture taken? The kitchen in our previous house.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? I suck at it. I cant even make it through Slow Ride.

4. Name someone who made you laugh recently. Joe's teacher.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 10:30pm I was reading.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Today, Antartica... it's too hot.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? I don't think so.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Melanie... across the street.

9. Do you believe exes can be friends? yes

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I will spit it out.

11. When was the last time you cried? Just a few days ago.

12. Who took your profile picture? Dominic

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Joe

14. Was yesterday better than today? no

15. Can you live a day without TV? Lately, I have been. And you know what? I don't really miss it!

16. Are you upset about anything?Not upset really, just a lot on my mind

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Definitely

18. Are you a bad influence? You have no idea.

19. Night out or night in? I like nights in but I am ready for a night out.

20. What items could you not go without during the day? I dont know

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Ummm not sure as a hospital volunteer, I saw lots of people in the hospital.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Not sure I dont text

23. How do you feel about your life right now? Good.

24. Do you hate anyone? No-I am working on that.

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Everything, I never delete a thing.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes I would pass.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? HA! Me perfect? You're so funny.

28. What song is stuck in your head? I dont have one right now.

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? Edward. :)

30. Wanna have grand kids before you’re 50? Heck no cuz that's like in 11 years and my son will not be done with college yet so no.

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow. Soccer game, grocery store, homework.

32. Do you think too much or too little? too much

33. Do you smile a lot? No not really.

No comments: