Monday, November 16, 2009

Hello...is this working?

UGH.
Microsoft Word really....makes me mad.
I am trying to print to the REMOTE printer (the one down the hall, how is that for remote?) the printer sitting right next to the Mac. It likes the Mac better and it will only print my stuff half the time. When it feels like it apparently. Whatever.
SO I open word and I do my cut and my paste and I send it to the printer called "Mac in living room Dominic fancy pants Mac set up don't you wish you had it too...backslash exc.

I wait and I wait and then it gets all weird. It wants me to to over to the Mac and do my thing and print from there but I won't. It's not like fancy Mr Printer has to get up and walk down the hall to get the item to print. I am the one that has to get up to get the thing I printed. Or get up 50 times to see if it's printed. Or yell down the hall "Is it printing?" ..."How about now is it printing?" ... "Did it print yet?" and sometimes to really make me mad, it prints like 3 or 4 times. I HATE THAT. I like my PC. I really do. I don't want to go Mac. The Mac is Dom's.
What ever.
I think I'll just use a pencil. HA! Take that Canon laser jet pain in my you know what?!!?

No comments: