Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beauty in the eye of the beholder.




I am deep into Biology today. Locked myself out of the house (Thanks mom and papa for coming to my rescue) Put Stella's dog treat in my mouth (I had come candy in one pocket and Stella treats in the other put hers in my mouth instead of mine..those things are very dry. Sorry sweetie we got to get you some better treats blah!)
Thank goodness Derek cooked dinner and he did a great job.
I have a sore throat and Joe is crabby (usually a sure sign he's getting sick)
So onward I go chapter after chapter review. Study notes and lecture slides. I am dizzy.
This picture caught my eye. To me it was so pretty. It's the beginning for us all. A Zygote.
I guess some might find it pretty gross but to me it was lovely.
Maybe I am too deep into this darn book. Ok time to get back into it.

No comments: