Wednesday, March 31, 2010

sayings

What is that saying "being in love means never having to say your sorry?" I am not a fan of that. I know being in love and being married and being family means you just take the good, the bad the ugly. So sometimes having someone say "I am sorry" really goes a long way. So Dominic's "I am sorry" really helped this girl feel a lot better.

Today I prepared to say Good Bye to Joe's school. He'll be starting his new school after the Spring Break. This will give them an idea of where to place him for the next school year. When I spoke to his Speech Therapist that is when the tears came. What is wrong with me? He really likes her but she could see that he's been having a rough year. I am not expecting the grass to be greener. But I have learned a lot and I know who to proceed from here.

I told his teacher to make the good bye brief and at the end of the day tomorrow.
There is no hand book for this I am just making it up as I go along. Doing what feels right for my little silly guy, who by the way cannot wait for April Fools Day. He has been practicing all year long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will it be making Nathan's day which school he's going too?

Val