Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Best Song Ever......

In the evenings we like to turn some music on while we clean up and do dishes. Dominic puts his stuff on Blondie, The Prentenders, The Cars, Missing Persons, I'll put my stuff on Duran Duran, Madonna or what I am listening to at the time. The boys will dance, we'll sing and bop around the house.

Last night I downloaded some songs on the internet. Not really old stuff just good stuff.
Sometimes I like to throw a song in that Dom and I call our "song" maybe I call it our song and he doesnt see it that way. I am the romantic one.

We have "Trouble Me " by 10,000 manicas,
"Crazy On You " by heart
"Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole

Well there is one song I know Dom just loves and I do too. It might be our family song.
Find it, listen to it.
"Dont Change" by INXS.

No comments: