Friday, September 30, 2005

It's Friday...

Thank God.
I am so tired. So tired. No naps this week and when I have to stay up so late and get up so early it helps to get those small cat naps but this week has just been too busy. And now it's Friday and I am beat. Dom is going in to a drill weekend and soccer and I don't see any clear sleep in sight. Man that stinks. I guess that leads me back to the need of a vacation.

Remember when love was new? You got all excited and butterflies and you dressed to impress that person and it was all about getting to know them and being with them. Fast forward 15 years and your spouses says "Gee I have shaved my face in days" gee I remember when you rushed to shave because you knew I was coming over. While there is something comfortable about it all be familiar and you don't have to impress each other any more I still think we let ourselves go too much in the name of "he loves me just the way I am" know what I mean? I try to not wear ugly jammies to bed EVER. It's those little things right?
Ok so have fun you all this Friday night, Indian summer night in the air. Young love blooming. It's the fall baby that's when it blooms, cold weather on the way, fall is it. Forget spring. Go get ready to cuddle and enjoy because before you know it he wont be shaving any more.
Peace out ( I am so ridiculous)

No comments: