Thursday, November 17, 2005

Random......


So I am working on Thanksgiving. In the morning. Should be interesting. Will it be busy? Will everyone want coffee on the way to Grandmas house? Will there be some shoppers stopping by? I guess we'll see. It wont be too bad I'll be off at noon, clean up and go to my moms for Thanksgiving.
My mom and I talked a few weeks ago and decided we wanted a low key Thanksgiving especially with me working so much we decided to skip the big family get together at my uncles. I hope they arent upset about that. I know with the kids living in Sacramento they dont get to see them much and neither do we but they are an older, "wilder" bunch and I am going to miss them I just needed a low key day. I will no doubt fall asleep on the couch after getting up at 3 am.

No comments: