Friday, July 07, 2006

Two boys

Dominic and I are different. In lots of ways. He's neat and tidy. I am a bit messy. He's very much "get it done now" I am very much "if you have to do it now do it quickly otherwise do it tomorrow and then do it quickly" he's slow at lots of stuff that makes me crazy like folding clothes, driving, cleaning. I am in a hurry all the time.
Our boys are the same. Derek is in a hurry all the time. Joseph is as slow as the day is long.

Derek has been growing his hair out. I am ok with it, he has to be who he is right? Joseph is not having it. He kept grabbing his hair and saying "HAIRCUT" and making the squirt bottle noise and scissor finger motion. So today I took him. The girl did such a wonderful job and he sat still as a stone and even gave himself a once over turning his head this way and that to check himself out when she was done. (Insert eye roll)

So now he's the cat's pajama's and he'll tell you "Me Cats Jammie Jam's" he kills me, he just kills me.
I asked the other boy if he wanted a hair cut he looked at me like I was just crazy. I wonder what these two will do as they grow up. I cant wait to watch.

No comments: