Saturday, July 08, 2006

Today we took the boys to Kohls. I have gone before and just wasnt that impressed.
Well today it all changed.
We got Joseph 5 shirts and 2 shorts and some jammies. Derek got some Tony Hawk shirts and some jammies and some shorts too. Very good clothes they all needed for sure. Good job.

Nana got.... (crickets... )
and Momma gota....(louder crickets)

Yeah well but the boys they got lots of stuff right.

So I would go back to Kohls sure I would and maybe next time I'll get to get some clothes too. Wouldnt that be wonderful?

1 comment:

Balancing Act; Jenn said...

The one thing I forgot to tell you when we were on the phone was that I ALMOST went to Kohls yesterday when I was out with Kelly for lunch and fun but when I realized the time, I decided I better get back home. If without children I could shop for too long. And I was feeling guilty about being gone almost four hours (four hours by the time I got home) so I headed home. No Kohls for me.

I love that store. You CAN find some good stuff in there. For the boys, for you, for the house, for the guys too....and they have hecka sales.

Hecka.

Jenn