Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Jealous Bitch

I have this habit of not seeing a person for awhile and then running into them all the time everywhere I go. Lately it's been this one person in particular. She doesn't like me for reasons I am just not real clear on. It might be her husband. It might be our past. But believe me it's the past for sure dead and buried.
So when I saw her this weekend she was up to old tricks and it took everything I could do not to laugh at her. But I killed her kids, so cute, with kindness. And while she was dressed to the nines and I was so not. I was happy to show off my sleeping boy in the backseat to her hubby while she huffed and puffed that they had to go....



I am not sure why you've been giving me the evil eye.
I am not sure why your nose is so visibly up in the air.
You are no better than me.

I am not jealous of your beautiful house because it was clear to me that that was all it is a house not a home.
Your children are monsters you have said and I don't think that is true. I don't think you spend enough time with them to really know them. When I told you he liked Spongebob you were shocked to find he even watched it and said "the tv is in his room I don't even know what he watches" to defend yourself for not knowing your child. I found that shocking!

You won the prize. The prize I never wanted ever, still don't. So don't grasp his arm even harder, it's for show, it's fake. You barely speak to one another and I have heard you yell and hang up on each other.
I dont want your perfectly coiffed hair, or your fake nails. I dont want your Mercedes.

I love what I have. I adore my husband, I love spending time with my kids, so much so I opted to be a stay at home mom for years now. While you clearly said to me "I wouldn't dream of doing that."
So take your vacation this weekend and spend lots of money to have a good time. I will be in the blow up pool with my kids. I don't know if you kids will remember that they have gone to Disneyland 28 times in the short 8 years they have been alive. That hardly seems like something to brag about honestly.

You haven't bothered me in the least and you wont. So fold your arms and huff and puff, act like a child, stomp your foot if you have to. It makes you the silly one. It makes you the jealous bitch. Not me.

** Note: I will not tell anyone who this is about. I know and I am sure she knows but I am sure she never reads this. I had to stop myself from laughing right at her when we ran into each other recently. I have distanced myself from her not due to anything she's done or to please her in anyway, it's just not my scene....right now. Maybe not ever. She can have her life, I'll keep mine and if our paths never cross again I think that might suit us just fine. She has a nice house and very nice things and all the trappings of a very nice life but it's fake just like her hair and her nails.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

My kids have a tv in their room too and I don't care who knows it. It helps keep the peace at our house because I really don't want to watch Zoey 101 or whatever else they watch (I do have the Vchip activated). It's funny how there are always people in the world who like to judge and throw their opinions in about your life, but I think you were right-usually it is because they are unhappy with their own life.
I hope it wasn't me you were talking about :-)

Anonymous said...

I know you aren't talking about me because my children had been to disneyland 28 times by the age of 4. :)

Buffie

Oh and my kids have a 27 inch flat screen in there room

Anonymous said...

You seem to have alot to say for a person who "isn't bothered" by this woman.
Why again is she a "jealous bitch?"
Because she has nice things and doesn't care for you because of some sort of history between you and her husband?
I suppose that justifies the label you slapped on her.
DAMN THOSE JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE ALL TO HELL!!

SS

Balancing Act; Jenn said...

Here is what I want to know about "SS". I'm not trying to start some kind of war or battle, I'm simply pointing something out. I hope I come across really clearly because I don't want to be misconstrued.

When you create a blog, you are opening yourself up for folks to comment and throw opinions at you. This is understood and pretty much a given. However, on that same note, when you create a blog you have the freedom to say what is on your mind with no fear of repercussion-to some degree. It depends on the owner of the blog, some folks are blatently honest about what they feel and are thinking and some folks hold back a bit (as I do on mine). It's completely up to the person.

I come here for several reasons which by now, people probably know that Tammy and I are friends and that is the main driver. It also happens I enjoy reading here, and it helps me keep up with her since we are so far apart. I do NOT always agree with Tammy. Honestly what friends agree on everything? Sometimes I am simply quiet if it's better left unsaid or sometimes you just have time to read and run, literally. Whatever the case, believe it or not, I don't comment on every entry. A lot, but not all.

Having said all that, it seems there is one person, and it could be more than one (because they are under the auspices of "anonymous", who comes here to simply be mean. Or to be the Tammy police. What gives? I don't get it. If you don't agree, yes, you can say it but such sarcasim, such mean ness. I don't see this as a main theme on many other blogs, and I do hop around and read different things from time to time. So what's the deal? Got nothing better to do? Move along.

For whatever reason, she felt it necessary to write about this person and how she disagrees with their life....I could have chimed in on this and chose not to until now, just sounding off to you.

What I want to know about you, "SS" is if it so clearly ticks you off, her thoughts, her feelings and emotions, then why do you keep coming here? Hey here's a thought, just stop reading this blog. Wow. What a concept. If you don't like something, then walk away from it. You can only control yourself. Your mean comments are trite and frankly getting old.

I'm sure this will elicit some comments from you or someone else but I'm a big girl, and I have my big girl pants on, so I can take it. Go about your merry way and have a nice day. Have a super terrific nice day. :)

Anonymous said...

maybe this blogger should set her posts to private if she doesn't want outsider opinions. just a thought.