Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


My addictions...

1. Diet Coke.
2. The computer. (email, blogs, news)
3. The Bravo Channel
4. Stupid MTV reality shows. Cant stand the Real World but I dig the Hills, and Laguna Beach.
5.V neck t shirts.
6. body lotion
7 pizza. Have to have it every Friday night or it doesn't feel right.
8. I dare say calling my mother every night. It makes me crazy but I do it anyway.
9. Clean kitchen counter. All is right in my world when it's clean.
10. Checking the boys ears. It makes me crazy .
11. Chapstick.
12. M&M's. Plain and then peanut and then peanut butter. You have to eat the blue ones, then the orange, then the green and then the red, then the brown in that order ALWAYS.
13. Combo snacks the pizza ones. So so good.

Ok give me yours. Lets come clean, we're all friends right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coke, chocolate, fascination with dreams and ghosts, gum chewing, HGTV and Food Network, shopping for my kids, bean burritos, checking my email, sappy music and movies (I'm sort of a hopeless romantic). That's all I can think of.

Balancing Act; Jenn said...

Oh you scare me (and with the m&m stuff??). Let me give it a try. Hmm

1. My Blackberry (bad)
2. Blogging
3. My boys
4. Potato Chips
5. McDonalds (so so sad)
6. The smell of the baby
7. Taking pictures of the boys
8. Sweeping the kitchen floor (and WHY it does no good)
9. Sweet Tea from ChickFilA
10. Greys Anatomy in season (now it's Entorage on HBO)
11. I have to get to 13? Oy. Brushing my teeth, I know this sounds strange but I do it too much. If I wake up in the middle of the night, and my mouth even feels slightly yukky, I get up and brush them; I know, I know, it's nuts.
12. Spearamint gum or mints
13. Sex

So yeah that about does it and I really cant' believe I put sex up there but come on now, who isn't addicted to sex? Time alone with your honey? Easy now, we're all friends right (that IS what you said Tamm.....) :)

Jenn

Tammy said...

This is so fun! I love reading yours. Val's totally made me shake my head (her Food Network addiction is a good thing I dig watching it with her) and her sappy music (blah). Jenn I laugh at your kitchen floor and teeth brushing I never knew and dang it why didnt I put sex down? YEAH Fun! Thanks for playing girlies.

Anonymous said...

I think I could get into Jenn's sweet tea addiction. When I was in VA, Chris's cousin poured me some and I thought...just how I like it!