Thursday, August 03, 2006

All We Need is Love.

As silly and simple as that seems/sounds its true. The world is a harsh place. So much war and fighting every day I think we all just need to show a bit more kindness.

One "blog-her" seems to really have it out for another "blog-her" in the "community" and I just cant seem to understand it. And it all comes back to if you dont like what I have to say then stop reading and keep your nasty comments to yourself which makes me wrinkle my brow a bit.
I suppose the saying use to be "if you cant say something nice dont say anything at all" is just to boring. Now if you dont have something rotten to say you're boring.

Dr. Wayne Dyer says in his Power of Intention (and forgive me I am really paraphrasing here) that when we live our daily lives in a state of love and acceptance we are moving toward our true light and the "Intention" for our true being.
So many of live such caustic lives, such rudeness, such unhappiness.
I am trying really, really hard to show my sons this. To show them that the more they give out to the world. I am not always able to follow this myself but I honestly try.

There is enough hate in this world I guess I think we just dont need any more. I am full. I am done.

No comments: