Thursday, August 17, 2006
Phew...it's Thursday already? In some respects it feels like this has been a long week and in others it feels like it went fast.
Joseph's teacher told me yesterday he was happy about 85% of the day. Not bad. He got a page full of happy faces which is very happy to show you and he told his stuffed pig Pig E Pig that he was going to his classroom today. Good signs indeed.
Derek on the other hand... did not want to go to school today. He has been displaced from his bedroom the past few days while my sister in law and niece have been here so I think that has him a bit off. So hopefully he'll feel better now that they have left.
My classes started today I have logged in and read for my online class and have prepared for my night class. OY.
There is a terrible delay on blogger lately and it's making my entries to be full of typos. I do apologize about that.
Ok Thursday Thirteen Fact or fiction. Which ones are true...which ones aren't...GO!
1. I have never had a pedicure.
2. I have never swam naked.
3. I have a half sister.
4. I have never eaten Sushi.
5. I got engaged on Valentines Day.
6. Dominic and I have never been to a wedding together as guests.
7. I have been to the country music Hall of Fame .
8. I have never been to Yosemite.
9. I get at least 6 straight hours of sleep every night.
10. I work out at elast 3 times a week.
11. I have a cousin born on my birthday and I gave one of my children part of his name.
12. My first car was a 66 Mustang.
13. I have never swam in the ocean.