Saturday, August 19, 2006

Today we went and looked at some model homes. No, we arent in the market. Not yet. But they built some condo's near Derek's school and we have been anxious to check them out. I didnt care for them at all. They seemed resonably priced for this area. But so many stairs. Three levels, kitchen on the second story and just layed all very weird. So not for a family. A young or even a resonably fit older couple or a single person perfect.
Then we went and looked at an area that we were very surpsied to find they still had models. I actaully sort of liked one of them and it was only $600,000. It wasnt huge and it seemed layed out ok.
Not at all in any kind of price range we have yet.
To me I long for a house in the older section of town. That is where I hope we end up when the time comes.

What the models homes never show you is the toys and the clutter. Of course you want to live in this house there isnt any clutter. And green goodness me it's the color man. The one home I liked the most had blue bedrooms and soft sea blue walls I think that really sold me.

Then we came hom and looked at sail boats. That is another thing we'd like to have in the near future.

Why not dream big?

No comments: